20 April 2012

Organic Tomato Plants!

I was at a local farm recently, and came across fairly cheap windowsill greenhouses. Every year I have tried to grow my own tomato, pepper, and other assorted plants. Well, it's only April 20th, but already, thanks to these awesome little boxes, I have grown better plants than I ever have before. (I say this knowing the plants are currently less than three inches. That says something about my gardening skills.)
Plus, without realizing it, I purchased organic seeds. I must be the only person in the world who doesn't wonder why a packet of seeds costs over $3.00.
And on another and completely unrelated note, we are making cloud pancakes this morning! If you haven't tried these, you must!
They certainly make someone happy!
Cloud Pancakes

PS, I was going to include more photos, but Blogger kept freezing. And I am too impatient to wait.




6 comments:

Shay said...

You;re doing better with gardening than I am . So far this year I have managed to kill 12 punnets of coriander and 6 leek plants . Mr. P killed mint . I ask you - how do you kill mint!

Your tomatoes look great. And I have no idea what seeds cost either..they could charge me 10 bucks and I wouldnt know the difference!

May have to give cloud pancakes a go. They look delicious.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Home grown tomatoes taste wonderful. I understand your excitement having grown tomatoes for the first time last year. I wish you a bountiful crop.

thea said...

Nice favorite. I really need to try my hand at growing something.

Meiqing Xu said...

20150630meiqing
ray ban uk
michael kors outlet online
true religion outlet
cheap toms
cheap jordans
red timberland boots
louis vuitton
jordan 8 playoffs
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
jordan concord 11s
burberry sale
hollister
abercrombie
ralph lauren outlet
abercrombie
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
true religion sale
air jordan retro
louboutin
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley vault
cheap jerseys
mont blanc pens
abercrombie
coach outlet
coach handags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie store
louis vuitton outlet
kobe bryant shoes
chanel handbags
coach factory
jordan 13
oakley sunglasses wholesale

Wenhao Guo said...

derrick rose jersey
real madrid jersey
michael jordan jersey
hermes bracelet
nike running shoes
ralph lauren outlet
tory burch outlet online
jordan 13
coach outlet
coach outlet canada
giants jersey
nike free 5.0
peyton manning jersey,eric decker jersey,aqib talib jersey,emmanuel sanders jersey,shannon sharpe jersey,louis vasquez jersey
nike sneakers
mont blanc
supra footwear
barcelona football shirts
new york giants jerseys
hermes birkin
tim tebow jersey,julian edelman jersey,darrelle revis jersey,vince wilfork jersey,tom brady jersey,rob gronkowski jersey,deion branch jersey,jerod mayo jersey,danny woodhead jersey
hermes outlet
monster beats
futbol baratas
canada goose jackets
nike free run uk
russell westbrook jersey
chanel handbags
nike roshe
nike outlet
prada shoes
yongri0730

princess Totta said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...