07 August 2012

I Did Pretty Well!

If you got here through Nantucket Chronicle, please click here to be rerouted to the most current posts. Thanks!
I thoroughly enjoyed the Summer Fair last Saturday! I sold quite a few things, some that I've had around since Christmas or so, and got some special orders in. I am so happy that I got my name out there more.
My section of the table, after set up. My friend and I shared a large table, in the BEST spot, and her father even surprised us with a tent to sit under! It ended up bein about 90 degrees and humid, so that was awesome.
Magdalena is excited!
Some stuffies hanging out, waiting to go to new homes.
This bunny went home with a wonderful little girl.
Some wonderful soaps made on Nantucket by DriftAway Soaps, and some hand knit mini wash cloths.

The view from behind the table.

Yummy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...