26 January 2013

Computers Hate Me

I hate going so long without a Blog post, and I wouldn't have done so had my computer not , ahem, slept the bed. Right now, as I can't afford a new computer, I am struggling through writing this on my cellphone. I will be proud of myself when done, although right now o want to through the mobile across the room. I swear, autocorrect is more of a hindrance than a help.
I promise I am still around. I am updating my facebook on a regular basis, link to the right. It'll be a while before I can post on the site on the regular again, but I am here. I am answering emails and slowly but sure updating Etsy.
I am not doing Friday Finishes at the moment, and I don't know if I will start it up again when I get a new computer. It didn't seem to have much interest for others. At any rate I can't delete anything in the sidebars right now.
So that's where I have been. How have you ack been?
Now back to my green tea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...