28 October 2012

Friday Finishes - A New Linky Party


I miss having a linky party on Fridays so much, I decided to to start my own Friday linky. Plus, having a reason to have a finish every week isn't a bad thing either.
Please join me this Friday, and hopefully many thereafter, in this party! You can post any finish, from knitting, sewing, crocheting, cooking, even finishing that book you keep meaning to pick up! Hey, even cleaning your house. Anything you finished over the week, link here on Fridays!
I am going to be hosting the party on this Blog, as my other one I try to keep just for knitting, and I will probably want to link to other projects as well.
When you join, just link back to my blog in your post with my Friday Finishes button, or a link, whatever, and try to leave comments on anyone else who enters - I hope others enter! *Finger's Crossed.*



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...