* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 3/4 cup all natural egg substitute
* 4 scallions, cut into 1" pieces
* 16 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
* 4 cups cold cooked brown rice
* 1/2 cup vegetable broth
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* Heat nonstick wok or deep large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons of oil and coat pan. Add egg substitute and cook, stirring gently, until set, about one minute. Transfer to small bowl.
* Add remaining one teaspoon oil to wok. Add scallions and ginger; stir-fry until scallions are softened, about two minutes. Add mixed vegetables and stir-fry until crisp-tender, about one minute.
Adapted from Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook