Please see this post for the winner: http://www.nantucketknitter.com/2013/10/make-something-monday-week-3.html
I haven't had one for awhile, so it's time for another giveaway! (Plus my birthday is this Wednesday so I can do what I want, and I want to have a giveaway!)
One (1) set of three (3) 100% virgin wool skeins. From top to bottom - Cobalt, Chianti, Magenta
- 200 grams / 3.5 oz / 200 yards (Cobalt and Chianti)
- I am unable to read clearly the grams on the third, but it looks like 140 grams / 3.5 oz / 220 yards (the oz and yards are clear)
- I do not know the brands of these yarns, but they're beautiful!
- Hand wash cold water / Dry Flat
Gotta clear out some of my yarn and hopefully you all will help me do it!
All you have to do is leave a comment to enter to win! You can enter up to four times (leaving a separate comment for each entry.):
- One, just leave a comment!
- Two, follow my Blog and leave a comment saying you've done so.
- Like Nantucket Knitter on Facebook and leave a comment saying you've done so. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nantucketknit
- Share this giveaway in some way (Facebook, forum, Ravelry, pinterest, etc), and leave a comment (with a link to where you've shared it) saying you've done so.
I will leave the contest open until October 21st 'round about noon time EST. Please leave some way to contact you in at least one of your comments. E-mail, Ravelry name, whatever. If there isn't a way to contact you I will wait 48 hours after a winner is chosen for you to contact me, at which point a new winner will be chosen. Winner much respond within 48 hours otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Winner will be chosen via the awesome folks at random.org. Contest is open internationally.