02 November 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day Two

Whoa two posts in one day! It's happened before - but not often. And cheesy as it sounds, but the fact that I can get on the internet anytime I want, and especially right now (which means we were spared the worst of Hurricane Sandy) is something to be thankful for.
Amber at Au Coeur just started up 30 Days of Thanks, and I had to jump in with a post right away.
I am thankful today for early morning drawing sessions:
And for leftover pizza for breakfast:
Now I know that seems silly, but I just love leftover pizza, it's always been one of my favorite things in the world. Whenever I have pizza for breakfast, I know it's going to be a good day.
Wow, that's a lot to attribute to a slice of cheese covered bread.
What are you grateful for today?

Check out 30 Days of Thanks on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/300340263404435/

30 Days of Thanks

From the 30 Days of Thanks Facebook page:
"Thankfulness should extend beyond Thanksgiving. Even on our hardest days and in our worst moments, there is always something for which to be thankful. Practice daily gratitude during the month of November and share your thankfulness with others around the world.
"Please join this event and invite your friends to also participate in 30 Days of Thanks. Join and find something to be thankful for each day, whether you come back here each day and tell us all what you're thankful for (which would be fantastic!) or whether you acknowledge your gratitude in private."

2 comments:

Amber @ Au Coeur said...

Do you eat it cold? My husband LOVES cold pizza and it is one thing I will never understand. :-) Thanks for joining in 30 Days of Thanks!

Unknown said...

Umm noo I eat it fresh out of the toaster oven! But Magdalena loves cold pizza.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...