Last giveaway, I gave mini skeins as the prize. It was so successful, I am doing it again! Included in the prizes are five assorted mini skeins.
And this time, how about some BonBons from Lion Brand yarns?
Soap Caddies / Holder pattern. And the yarn to make them! Included is one skein Dishie yarn, in the colorway Nettle:
Little Cotton Rabbits, and in the stocking you get a couple of mini winter theme scented soaps! (Peppermint and mistletoe!)
And you get a skein of Reverie yarn, which is a glorious blend of Alpaca and Acrylic, you'll never believe how soft it is.
All the prizes included are:
- Two packs of BonBon yarns, for a total of 16 mini skeins
- Five assorted mini skeins
- One skein of Dishie yarn
- One skein of Reverie yarn, in white
- One Knitting Suzie
- One mini stocking
- Two mini winter theme scented soaps
- One paper copy of my soap holders pattern
As always, lots of ways to enter:
- Just leave a comment.
- Share this post then leave a comment saying you've done so.
- Follow this blog then leave a comment saying you've done so, or if you're already a follower just leave a comment saying you are!
- Like me on Facebook, then leave a comment saying you've done so. Link to Facebook: facebook.com/nantucketknit.
That's four chances!
I will leave this contest open for a while, 'til December first.
If you're leaving a comment as anonymous or are a no-reply blogger, leave some way of contacting you in the comments, such as your email or Ravelry name!
**If I do not hear from the winner within 72 hours, then an alternate winner will be chosen.**
OK shameless plug:
I know this post is going to get a lot of views, so I am using it to spread the word about the Linky Party I am trying to start up!
Link up on Fridays with any finish you wish to share: craft, homework, dinner, baking, getting the cranky child to bed - well you get the idea. Click the Friday Finishes Button above to check it out and enter!